Hale'iwa, a country town on O‘ahu, is often called the “Gateway to the North Shore,” but it’s also a gateway to outdoor adventure. Enter the Hale‘iwa, a sporty, low-profile, highly breathable mesh shoe with OluKai's signature comfort that’s ready for anything and everything.
- A combination of soft, knit mesh and premium synthetic leather uppers
- Easy slip-on style with goring details for a comfortable fit
- Collapsible-back shoe features a fold-down heel counter that allows it to be worn as a slip-on or a slide
- Moisture-wicking microfiber lining
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert provides all-day cushioning, support, and comfort
- A soft, breathable microfiber footbed cover has been added with a custom digital print inspired by the coral reef and is removable and washable
- Compression molded EVA and a 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with a pod design inspired by the coral reef and the ocean depths that surround it