When the trail calls, you answer with the proven comfort of the Sawtooth II Low, our sure-footed trail Sherpa. With virtually no break-in required, these rugged yet lightweight hikers bring unmatched support, a sturdy heel counter and asymmetrical collar for added comfort around the ankles. Breathable mesh panels ensure your feet keep their cool to get where you’re going, and back again.
Fit tip: length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future