Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Trekking over muddy terrain and the occasional mountain stream requires an extra layer of water protection. Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter to take you the distance, however far that might be.
Fit tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT Insoles offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future