Trekking over muddy terrain and the occasional mountain stream requires an extra layer of water protection. Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter to take you the distance, however far that might be.
Fit tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future