Have confidence while hiking in the Oboz Sawtooth II Low B-DRY hiking shoes. Feature ankle-friendly collar and large mesh vents to allow your feet to breathe with ease. They are waterproof and have a rubber heel for added comfort. Sawtooth II Low B-DRY hiking shoes will help you stay dry and comfortable while on the trail.
- B-Dry Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Asymmetrical Collar: The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
- FIT TIp: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.