Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Classic lace-up closure
- Nubuck leather upper with high-abrasion textile overlays
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- 3D molded external heel counter
- Rubber toe bump for added protection
- Two-part midsole consists of dual-density EVA and a nylon shank
- Strobel lasted
- BFit deluxe insole
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole sawtooth tread for ultimate grip