Trek the gamut of steep, off-camber trails with the help of the Bridger Low. Designed with features to handle any terrain you may come across, while still providing lasting comfort throughout your hike.
- B-DRY waterproof system
- O FIT INSOLE™
- Webbing eyelets to prevent toe pinch
- TPU chassis offers stable support
- Rubber toe cap
- Width: Standard (B)
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Midsole: Single-density EVA, TUP chassis, Nylon shank
- Weight (one shoe, size 7): 15 oz (425 g)
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question