An arrow-sharp jacket with great style the Obermeyer Sierra Ski Jacket is also a feature-driven ski coat. Its HydroBlock® fabric and mapped synthetic insulation are the same materials you'll find in some of Obermeyer's top adult jackets. Features like the ear warmer-lined hood and fleece back warmer are actually enhanced over what the adults are wearing. Adults don't need a growth system but children definitely do so Obermeyer sews in its I-Grow™ system. Other features include mitten-retention clips a powder skirt a fleece chin protector and a working compass.
- Removable faux-fur trimmed hood with inner layer stretch gasket and earwarmers
- Reflective trims and logo
- "I-Grow" extended wear system
- Working compass with secret pocket
- Integrated clips to retain mittens / gloves
- Hook and loop cuff tab closure
- Interior stretch pass pocket and "goodie" pocket
- Integrated water-resistant adjustable powderskirt
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Fleece back warmer
- Accessory ring
How long is this item (from back of collar to hem)?1 answer
<p>This jacket is 17 inches from collar to hem. Please let us know if we may further assist: [email protected]</p>1 people found this answer helpful.