Trilogy Dual Alpha D Hoodie is a very trendy hybrid piece. It combines different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. The alpine fit and stretch fabric accommodates free movement and the wool fleece side panels enhance humidity transfer and comfort. The front, back and outer face of the sleeves are insulated with 40 grams of Polartec alpha a breathable insulation that keeps you warm when it matters most, adapting its heat transfer to your body temperature. A full coverage hood is insulated as well and fits tightly without restricting movement or visibility. This might end up being your best piece of gear in your wardrobe.
- Balaclava hood, useable under a helmet
- Hybrid build for an excellent warmth-to-wicking ratio
- 2 zipped, quick-access chest pockets
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Double-slider zip closure, close-fitting hem and cuffs
- Great for alpining, approach, and ski touring wear