Protective insulated jacket designed for new-generation freeriding: the SUN PEAKS HYBRID III JKT. For tasting the pleasure of fresh snow and backcountry glide. Comfort, thermal control, fluid movement. For the pure pleasure of deep powder freeride without the inconvenient of feeling the cold weather, take a look at this quilted ski jacket from MILLET. The soft DRYEDGE 2L laminate construction will serve all weather conditions and the DRY MICROLOFT insulation is not only highly efficient but also a bio-source made of recycled vegetable fibers. An active fit reduces bulk around the body without binding movement and articulated elbows enhance mobility. Removable hood, vents, stretch snow skirt and inner cuffs are the features dedicated for mountain sports and are mixed with style, for everyday use.
- Comfortable, protective, athletic fit zip-off hood with 3d adjustment system
- Pit zip vents central waterproof-zip closure with protective underflap
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets, 1 chest pocket with semi-concealed waterproof zip and built-in goggles wiper, flapped skipass pocket, zipped inside pocket with audio-cable feed, & inside mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt & connecting pant system
- Adjustable hem and cuffs & Lycra inner cuffs