The Atom LT Jacket is lightweight and perfect for the winter activities. This insulated, mid layer jacket has wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric. It will keep you warm and cozy when you need it most. The Atom LT Jacket has articulated elbows along with Gusseted underarms so you can have a full range of motion. Hit the mountain or trail in the Atom LT Jacket.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- No slip Zip front zipper
- Drop back hem
- Laminated Hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Composite construction
- Stand up collar
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Weight: 315g/11.1oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip length
- Centre back length: 74 cm/ 29.1 in
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.