Whether you're hiking a narrow, no-fall ridgeline or just braving the rain on a walk to your favorite coffee shop, the Marmot Men's Knife Edge Jacket accompanies you with waterproof, breathable protection as part of a layered kit or just thrown over your tee. The Gore-Tex Paclite construction with fully taped seams protects you from onslaughts of rain, sleet, or snow, while also allowing internal moisture to escape easily. Then, the attached hood with a peripheral cord adjustment helps you customize the fit to your liking, and underarm zippered vents allow you to dump excess heat in a pinch. Innovative Angel-Wing Movement helps you move freely on the slopes or the trail, while water-resistant pockets are designed to help you rock this jacket with a pack comfortably.
- Tough, mountain-ready jacket for outings in inclement weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps you dry
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely
- Underarm zippered vents help excess heat release quickly
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs customize your level of protection
- Pack pockets have exposed waterproof zippers for added safety