Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The TX2 EVO Leather is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily and is now designed with an easily re-soleable outsole. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one-piece knit uppers optimize drainage and breathability. C2™ ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage in a pack.
- Innovative and patented resole platform is designed for quick and easy resoling by replacing the tread and compressed EVA ESS Platform
- C2™ ComboCord: an elastic cord that allows you to pair and store shoes compactly in your backpack or attach them to your harness
- Eco materials come from recycled raw materials, including recycled laces and an EVA midsole made from 7% recycled content
- Eco nubuck leather upper utilizes an ecological tanning process and is biodegradable
- Vibram® Idogrip™ outsole offers optimal grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Weight: 10.4oz (295g)
- Upper: Nubuck leather / Integrated Tongue / PU TechLite Toe & Heel / Mythos Lacing System with Recycled laces
- Lining: Non-Slip Mesh
- Midsole: Traverse lite injection MEMlex with co-molded TPU shank / ESS Resoling Platform / C2™ Combo Cord
- Sole: Vibram® Idrogrip with Impact Brake System™ & Climbing Zone Platform / 3mm lugs
- Cushioning: Midsole: 35A
- Drop: 8mm
- Last: Traverse
- Fit: Performance