The Kaptiva will allow you to unleash your speed – whether you’re training in the mountains or running on the trails. The unique design allows for the perfect balance of protection, cushion, stability and traction, and were designed for those who need a precise, comfortable fit for running on technical terrain.
- TRUST-FIT® shape cradles your foot for a precise and comfortable fit while reducing foot slippage.
- SLIP-ON construction with knit fabric reduces the overall volume for an optimized and performance oriented fit and super-clean look.
- Flex-Grooves in the outsole facilitate the perfect flex while the 1.5mm EVA rock-guard in the forefoot & heel protect from rocks and roots.
- STB control inserts provide torsional stability regardless of the technical terrain you may encounter.
- Weight: 7.9 oz / 225 g
- Upper: Sock-Like™ Compression/ Knit Wraparound Tongue w/ debossed flex lines / Thermo-adhesive overlays / TPU toe cap
- Lining: Slip Resistant Nylon Mesh / Air Mesh (heel only)
- Midsole: Compressed Molded dual density MEMlex w/ torsion-resistant inserts / 1.5mm Dual-Density EVA Rock-Guard in forefoot & heel
- Sole: FriXion® XF 2.0 w/ Impact Brake System / Varying 3.5-4.5mm lugs
- Drop: 6mm
- Stack: Heel: 17mm/ Toe: 11mm
- Cushioning: Midsole- 32A