The KUHL Liberator™ Convertible pant has a mountain-town style that slyly masks the two-in-one design. Mobility-enhancing spandex strips mimic the zipper lines so they stand out less and small slots swallow the zipper pulls. And for hiker who say the backcountry is no place to worry about looks—that function always trumps form—dont worry: the Liberator also packs a best-in-class array of clever technical features from BACKPACKER MAGAZINE 2012 EDITORS CHOICE AWARD.
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam legnth is 10.5 inches
- Fabric: Combed peached super sueded for softness DRYPOINT™: 77% nylon / 23% cotton
- Fabric weight: 7.4 oz. / sq. yd; 250 gsm
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Liberator pants feature KUHL Rhino Technology which places rugged exterior non-stretch fabrics on top of soft stretchy fabric for excellent durability and skin like flexibility for natural stretch and comfort
- Rhino Technology is used in high-mobility areas such as the back waistband and the knees
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- The KUHL Liberator convertible pants have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees that facilitate freedom of movement for increased comfort
- UPF 40 achieved through mechanically spun yarn
- Easy-care: wash and wear
- Backpackers take note: 32 × 32 weighs 14 oz.