Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Only $6.99 - add to order
We'll wrap the order for you, ship it carefully in another container, and all you have to do is get it to its rightful recipient.
Items will be neatly wrapped in tissue, placed in kraft box, and decorated with twine ribbon.
Holiday Returns: Just return the item to us so we recieve by 02/01/2021.
The Kenetrek Wildland Fire Work Boots took the same lightweight mountaineering design Kenetrek used for their popular Mountain Extreme and re-engineered it to keep firefighters fighting wildfires on their feet through brutal conditionsall without having to worry about boot failure. Utilizing heat- and flame-tested K-73 Fire outsoles, Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, and fire-resistant full-grain leather, Kenetrek has crafted a boot that meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (2016 edition) and provides the durability and all-day comfort Kenetrek is renown for.
- Fire-resistant full-grain 10 inch leather upper
- 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability, and all-day comfort
- Hot Zone Kevlar stitching and laces ensure fireproof performance
- Extra padded soft collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort
- Full-length 7 mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain
- Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition
- Made in Italy