Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The Kenetrek Wildland Fire Work Boots took the same lightweight mountaineering design Kenetrek used for their popular Mountain Extreme and re-engineered it to keep firefighters fighting wildfires on their feet through brutal conditionsall without having to worry about boot failure. Utilizing heat- and flame-tested K-73 Fire outsoles, Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, and fire-resistant full-grain leather, Kenetrek has crafted a boot that meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (2016 edition) and provides the durability and all-day comfort Kenetrek is renown for.
- Fire-resistant full-grain 10 inch leather upper
- 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability, and all-day comfort
- Hot Zone Kevlar stitching and laces ensure fireproof performance
- Extra padded soft collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort
- Full-length 7 mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain
- Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition
- Made in Italy