Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
Crafted for extreme abuse, the Kenetrek Desert Guide boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover. The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites.
- 7" tall shaft with 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- Extra padded soft collars along with special flex notch upper design for incredible support and comfort
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- No waterproof membrane for increased breathability in hot climates
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability