Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
This versatile women's training shoe is the go-to shoe for increased power speed agility and unrivalled grip. The F-LITE 250 is designed to handle every WOD from weightlifting to box jumps to sprints to rope work. Building off the powerful F-LITE 235 platform this versatile shoe offers an additional 8mm heel to toe drop means an additional mechanical advantage for hitting your next PR.
- Standard fit
- The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe and with a 8 mm heel-toe differential the Powerheel provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights
- The midfoot lockdown holds your foot secure to the sole ensuring the shoe will move fast with your every step
- Next generation Meta-flex technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot forward or laterally
- 360° Rope-tec system extended onto the shoe's upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs
- All unnecessary outsole rubber has been stripped back to enable fast natural movement
- While the denser Powerheel delivers maximum stability when lifting weights the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running
- 8 mm drop
- 3 mm footbed
- 3 mm lug depth
- Compressed EVA midsole
- 19.5 mm heel 11.5 mm forefoot stack height
- DFB shank
- Sticky rubber sole