Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Only $6.99 - add to order
We'll wrap the order for you, ship it carefully in another container, and all you have to do is get it to its rightful recipient.
Items will be neatly wrapped in tissue, placed in kraft box, and decorated with twine ribbon.
Holiday Returns: Just return the item to us so we recieve by 02/01/2021.
This versatile women's training shoe is the go-to shoe for increased power speed agility and unrivalled grip. The F-LITE 250 is designed to handle every WOD from weightlifting to box jumps to sprints to rope work. Building off the powerful F-LITE 235 platform this versatile shoe offers an additional 8mm heel to toe drop means an additional mechanical advantage for hitting your next PR.
- Standard fit
- The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe and with a 8 mm heel-toe differential the Powerheel provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights
- The midfoot lockdown holds your foot secure to the sole ensuring the shoe will move fast with your every step
- Next generation Meta-flex technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot forward or laterally
- 360° Rope-tec system extended onto the shoe's upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs
- All unnecessary outsole rubber has been stripped back to enable fast natural movement
- While the denser Powerheel delivers maximum stability when lifting weights the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running
- 8 mm drop
- 3 mm footbed
- 3 mm lug depth
- Compressed EVA midsole
- 19.5 mm heel 11.5 mm forefoot stack height
- DFB shank
- Sticky rubber sole