A trusted companion for alpine adventures of any kind, the merino-insulated Hyperia Lite Vest provides a technical dose of core warmth in a compressible, lightweight design. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable from high alpine hikes to mid-winter ski tours. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re climbing, skiing or hiking with a pack, and the vest stows in its internal pocket for compact carrying.
- Lightweight Pertex® Microlight fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage