From the slopes to the ski-town street, the Erin Snow Women`s Teri Insulated Racer boasts unwavering style and protection. This chic and warm pair of pants styles a tailored, slim fit combined with four-way stretch construction to create unimpeded range of motion that slays in performance on the slopes and fashionably holds its own at the resort post-skiing. Bluesign-approved Schoeller Naturetec fabric and PrimaLoft insulation offers relentless wind- and water-resistance to shield you from the chill and unsuspecting elements while you`re on the slopes. The Teris are built with a anti-odor lining to keep your get-up fresh all day so you can continue to carve groomers for hours.
- A stylish, softshell pant for resort skiing
- Wind- and Water-resistant fabric shield out elements
- PrimaLoft insulation retains warmth even in damp conditions
- Four-way stretch adds to mobility
- Tapered near knees for slim, stylish fit
- Both functional and chic for streamlined performance
- Erin Snow creates eco-conscious and stylish outerwear