Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
Darn Tough Vermont's Hiker Boot sock made a name for itself up and down the Pacific Crest and Appalachian Trails. Perhaps its the performance fit, which ensures no slipping or bunching. Maybe its the fast-action wicking and antimicrobial properties of the Merino wool, which keeps your feet dry and odor-free. Or maybe it's Darn Tough Vermont's trademark fine-gauge knitting, which makes for its unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel. Whatever it is, these socks are a must-pack, no matter where your journey takes you.
- Performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting makes for unprecedented durability and a unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast-action wicking pulls moisture away from skin and dries quickly
- All-weather performance means these socks stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial properties fight odor-causing bacteria
- Merino wool fiber is breathable and comfortable in all conditions
- Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty