With 360° of Ascis` GEL cushioning technology, the Gel-Quantum 360 Knit 2 allows you to run hard and land soft.
Balancing high performance and maximum comfort, these running shoes are with you every step of the way. Take on that 5 or 10km run with this breathable and lightweight design that boasts a seamless knit construction, meaning less irritation and friction during tough training sessions.
Every stride is cushioned using GEL cushioning from the rearfoot to the forefoot, while full-length propulsion plates in the outsole mean you can accelerate and push-off faster, giving you the perfect start to an enjoyable run.
All the technology without the heavy load, these shoes have been crafted using ASICS, Trusstic System Technology, which reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- 10 mm heel drop
- Neutral pronation
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) Technology employs linked componentry to enhance the foot`s natural gait from heel strike through toe-off
- Solyte midsole delivers featherweight cushioning and long-lasting durability
- Guidance line
- Full-length propulsion Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- 360° discrete GEL cushioning breaks up impacting shock during the impact and toe-off phases, while allowing movement in multiple planes through the gait cycle
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System promotes a better fit and more secure feel
- Ortholite lasting features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- Removable Ortholite X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Knitted mesh upper