The New Gel-Kayano® 23 shoe features Asics Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System set at an angle to support and engage the foot only when required. With improved fit the new shape not only holds your heel better it holds the entire foot better while providing superior toe spring. Convergence Gel® Technology and FlyteFoam™ Technology make the new lighter-weight innovation in the Gel-Kayano® family our greatest adaption yet. This special Lite-Show™ edition features 360 degrees of reflectivity so everyone can be more confident running in low light conditions.
- For overpronation and neutral pronation
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Heel height: 24 mm
- Forefoot height: 11 mm
- Reflectivity: contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours
- Fluidride midsole: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Heel clutching system technology: exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: this evolution of DuoMax™ system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance® Trusstic System® Technology: this Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Comfordry lasting: this lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- Impact Guidance System Technology: Asics® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidFit® upper: Asics FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Rear- and forefoot Gel® Cushioning Systems: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Comfordry X-40 sockliner: this premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability