The Arc'teryx Women's Zeta SL Jacket is superlight and super packable so you can take it trekking through incremental weather no matter how little you're packing. This technical shell boasts a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Paclite Plus technology to pack even smaller and feel lighter than most rain shells. It has a trim fit for even more weight savings, and articulated patterning ensures freedom of movement.
- Superlight, super packable shell for trekking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex with Paclite Plus technology
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for freedom of movement
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- WaterTight zippers help keep moisture out
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.