Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
Arc'teryx's Norvan VT 2 Trail Running Shoes are purpose-built for trail running and scrambling at speed. The Norvan VT 2 features an evolved design and smooth ride, utilizing a breathable mesh upper with TPU film overlay to keep air flowing around your feet while working to keep moisture out. The reinforced medial rand and toecap guard the shoe against abrasion, while the forefoot climbing zone ensures a secure grip while edging and smearing. Not least of all these features is the TPU plate in the midsole to guard your feet from sharp trail hazards, nor the Vibram Megagrip outsole with aggresive lugs to provide you with exceptional traction as you move throughout the trail.
- Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and loosening
- Reinforced toe cap for protection and abrasion-resistance
- Climbing zone at forefoot for improved edging and better grip
- EVA-Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
- Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
- 8 mm heel-to-toe differential
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber sole compound
- 4 mm OrthoLite 3D-molded insert