The Arc’teryx Norvan SL shoe was designed with comfort in mind. It’s lightweight and breathable which helps keep your feet cool during trail runs. The TPU mesh upper allows you to fold down and pack the shoes when not in use. When toggling between dry and wet trails you can have the utmost confidence knowing that the Vibram Megagrip will give you all the traction you will need. The Arc’teryx SL shoe is there when you are looking for a high-performance shoe to push your limits while running on the mountain.
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Collar has Integrated clip-in point at the heel for easy attachment to a harness or pack
- A specially developed and superlight EVA foam in the midsole sheds valuable grams
- Light, durable air-permeable stretch mesh upper forms to the foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Taller collar adds support and helps seal out debris
- Forefoot TPU plate provides trail-ready impact protection for the least possible weight
- TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.