Designed with commitment to functional minimalism the hooded Nodin Jacket delivers performance in an ultralight package that easily fits in any size pack. A full-coverage StowHood provides added protection and folds neatly into the collar when not in use. The densely woven 20D Tyono fabric balances wind protection with enough air permeability to prevent overheating and a DWR treatment helps shed light precipitation. Highly compressible the jacket quickly stows into its own pocket.
- Activity: Hiking/Trekking
- Regular Fit: 'Arc'teryx Standard' fit the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
- Centre back length: 29.5 in / 75 cm
- Technical- Compressible and packable Ultralight and Wind resistant
- Construction- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Patterning- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and Gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration- Snug fitting StowHood and Hood stows in collar and secures with invisible zipper
- Zippers & Fly Configuration- Full front zip
- Hem Configuration- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration- Stows away in its own pocket Two hand pockets with zippers and One internal stash pocket inside hand pocket
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon