Small and simple, the Maka 1 provides exceptional organization and multiple carry options. Great for quick trips or as a secondary pack while travelling, the Maka can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder and has a Spacermesh™ back panel for improved airflow and increased comfort while carrying. The zippered front pocket has a clip for keys, and a smart, discreet pocket on the back panel stashes a smartphone or transit pass.
- Internal security pocket
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal organization slots
- Front pocket with key clip
- Main compartment pocket includes open stash pocket, zippered security pocket
- Stash pocket on back panel fits smart phones up to 5.5"
- Breathable backpanel
- Quick-release buckle
- Adjustable carry strap can be used around the waist or lengthened for over shoulder carry
- DWR Finish repels moisture
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.