Ar’cTeryx took the Knseal FL Approach Shoes up another notch by incorporating GORE-TEX to provide waterproof and breathable textiles for protection when taking on the trail. These shoes are stable yet built to move across terrain. They were designed for fast light approaches and performs great wherever confident footing is required. The fit is precise and the minimalist design sheds grams and reduces debris collection. The Vibram Megagrip outsole provides a secure grip, while a TPU midfoot chassis provides stability on shifting surfaces. Take on any trail with the Konseal FL GTX Approach Shoes.
- Lug design provides forefoot friction on smooth surfaces and ease of stride on flats
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Square edge on heel improves agility and braking on descents
- TPU midfoot chassis cradles and protects the foot
- Integrated lacing system helps create a precise and comfortable fit
- Moulded toe cap and raised perimeter sidewalls provide protection
- Gusseted tongue helps minimize debris collection
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Gore-Tex Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.