Lightweight hardwearing and highly versatile the Gamma LT Pant delivers light weather protection air permeable comfort and outstanding mobility. The abrasion resistant Fortius? DW 2.0 fabric combines quick-drying nylon with elastane fibres for performance stretch. A brushed polyester waistband provides additional next-to-skin comfort. The Gamma LT's articulated construction and gusseted crotch provide outstanding mobility and freedom while hiking climbing guiding or backpacking.
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Inseams: Regular Short Tall
- Regular Fit Straight leg
- Gamma- Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
- LT | Light Weight- Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Technical- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric Lightweight and Durable
- Construction- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface and Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Patterning- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility Gusseted crotch and Straight leg
- Zippers & Fly Configuration- Front fly with snap closure
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord and Laminated cuffs
- Waist & Belt Configuration- Adjustable integrated webbing belt Snap waist closure and Soft/Brushed lined waist
- Pocket Configuration- Thigh pocket with laminated zip Two hand pockets with laminated zippers and Mesh lined hand pockets
- Logos & Label Configuration- Reflective logo
- Fortius? DW 2.0 - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane