The Gamma LT Pants will become your go-to pants for the outdoors or at home. These versatile pants are lightweight and provide all-day comfort. Features a DWR finish to repel against moisture. These pants have a great fit along with flexibility during movements. You can’t go wrong with the Gamma LT Pants.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Women's specific design and fit
- Straight leg
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Laminated cuffs
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Mesh-lined hand pockets
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Short inseam lengths subtract 2 inches
- Long inseam lengths add 3 inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.