The Cassiar Pant combines ergonomic freedom and full weather protection in a streamlined pant for skiing and boarding. The waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX fabric’s four-way stretch delivers a leaner, more streamlined fit without impacting freedom of movement. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. WaterTight™ zippers secure the hand pockets, and mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide ventilation without letting in snow.
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Approximate weight: 610 g / 1 lb 5.5 oz
- Fit: Trim fit
- Best for: Ski/Snowboard
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- Short inseam lengths subtract 2 inches
- Long inseam lengths add 3 inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.