Arc'teryx Beta SL Jacket - Men's
Availability: In stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
Super light compressible GORE-TEX jacket with Paclite product technology. Designed specifically as packable emergency weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super Light.
- Activity: Hiking/Trekking
- Trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with Arc'Tery's Regular fit but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'Tery's trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
- Beta- All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
- SL | Super Light- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection performance and/or packability but with the right amount of durability.
- Technical Features: Waterproof Windproof Breathable Lightweight and Compressible and packable
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness and laminated high-strength hanger loop GORE-TEX two-layer construction and Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort Gender specific patterning Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and No-lift gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Laminated brim Adjustable hood drawcords and Trim-fitting StormHood?
- Collar Configuration: Laminated chin guard
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: WaterTight? external zippers Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain Micro corded zipper pulls and WaterTight? full length front zip
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Hem Configuration: Laminated hem and Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with WaterTight? zippers
- Logos & Label Configuration: Embroidered logo
- Note: WaterTight? zippers are highly water resistant but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Ask Your Question