Highly packable the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology is used in the body reinforced with supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT? backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood? provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision and pit zips speed ventilation.
- Activity: All Round
- Fit: Trim fit with e3D patterning Hip Length
- Trim slim fit
- Technical Features: Waterproof Windproof Packs up small for easy travel storage Breathable Durable and Ultralight
- Construction: Taped seams for added weatherproofness DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface and Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort Articulated elbows e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility Gusseted underarms and increases breathability during high output
- Hood Configuration: Laminated brim Helmet compatible StormHood? Adjustable hood drawcords Collar Configuration and chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: WaterTight? Vislon front zip and micro corded zipper pulls
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: DryCuff? laminated adjustable cuffs
- Hem Configuration: Adjustable hem drawcord and drop back hem
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with WaterTight? zippers and RS? zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight? zippers are highly water resistant but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PacLite product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX fabric with Gore C-KNIT backer technology
- Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim Athletic and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
- Beta- All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
- SL | Super Light- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection performance and/or packability but with the right amount of durability.