The women's Beta SL Jacket is carefully designed to stay unnoticed until it's needed. Intended as emergency weather protection for hikers backpackers and trekkers it is made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology for reliable proven waterproof/breathable performance. Designed specifically for women the patterning built in freedom of movement and careful feature placement elevate the Beta SL's fit and functionality.
- Activity: Hiking/Trekking
- Trim fit- These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with Arc'Teryx's Regular fit but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'Teryx's trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
- Beta- All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
- SL | Super Light: Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection performance and/or packability but with the right amount of durability.
- Technical: Waterproof Snow-shedding Windproof Breathable Lightweight Compressible/packable
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness Laminated high-strength hanger loop GORE-TEX two-layer construction and Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort Gender specific patterning Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and No-lift gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Adjustable hood drawcords and Laminated brim
- Collar Configuration: Laminated chin guard
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: WaterTight? external zippers Micro corded zipper pulls Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain and WaterTight? full length front zip
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Hem Configuration: Laminated hem and Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with WaterTight? zippers
- Logos & Label Configuration: Embroidered logo
Note: WaterTight? zippers are highly water resistant but not waterproof. Not recommended keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture