Highly packable and versatile, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite® Plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight N40r GORE-TEX with NEW Paclite® Plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable, & ultralight
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Compact and lightweight 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology is reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX in high wear areas for added protection
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim and adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.