Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Highly packable and versatile, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite Plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight N40r GORE-TEX with NEW Paclite Plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable, & ultralight
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Compact and lightweight 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus product technology is reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX in high wear areas for added protection
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Helmet-compatible StormHood with laminated brim and adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight Vislon front zip DryCuff laminated adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.