The Atom SL Hoody is specifically created to hit the zone where insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Activity: All Round
- Trim Fit: These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with Arc`Teryx`s Regular fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc`Teryx`s trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
- Atom- Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
- SL | Super Light- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Technical: Weather resistant, Breathable, Insulated, Compressible/Packable, and Ultralight
- Construction: Arc`teryx Nu water repellent treatment, Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation, and Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Patterning: Gusseted underarms, Trim/Slim fit, and increases breathability during high output
- Hood Configuration: Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: No Slip Zip front zipper and Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Hem Configuration: Drop back hem and Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Torrent84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene finish to manage odour.
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.