Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket - Women's
Availability: In stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
Insulated mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
- Trim fit Hip length
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric Breathable Insulated Lightweight Compressible and packable Wind resistant
- Construction: Composite construction Breathable stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility and DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Patterning: Articulated elbows Gusseted underarms amd Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Collar Configuration: Insulated collar and Soft smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem and Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket and Two hand pockets
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology?88% polyester 12% elastane 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft? 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn this lightweight breathable and thermally efficient 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono? 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Ask Your Question