Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody (Past Season) - Women's
Availability: ut of stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
Lightweight breathable insulated hoody; Ideal as a stand-alone piece in fair weather or as a layering piece in cold conditions. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
- Good for skiing & snowboarding ice climbing alpine climbing hiking & trekking
- Trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with Arc'Tery's regular fit but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk; Arc'Tery's trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
- Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture; outer fabric has a water-repellent finish
- Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric breathable insulated lightweight compressible / packable and wind-resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface composite construction breathable and stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows gusseted underarms and trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ and ScubaHood™
- Full front-zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem laminated hem and adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket and two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology (88% polyester / 12% elastane / 230 gsm); four-way stretch fabric allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort; some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion-resistance
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 gsm) insulation; made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn this lightweight breathable and thermally efficient 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment (100% nylon)
Ask Your Question