This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management.
- Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space.
- Atom LT and SL products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
- Fit: trim fit, hip length
- Weight: 415 g / 14.6 oz