This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.
- Lightweight, breathable, insulated hoody; Ideal as a standalone piece in fair weather, or as a layering piece in cold conditions.
- In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space.
- Fit: trim fit, hip length
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.