When taking an extended hike on the trials be sure to put on a pair of the Arc’teryx Aerios FL Mid GTX Hiking Shoes. They are lightweight and were built with a taller collar to add great support. Not only that the taller collar will help keep out unwanted debris. These shoes feature Gore-Tex technology to keep you dry and comfortable when experiencing wet conditions. Vibram Megagrip outsole will give you all the confidence you need when walking on slippery grounds. Aerios FL Mid GTX Hiking shoes should be apart of your shoe collection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Optimized mid-height provides ankle support
- TPU toecap provides protection from abrasion
- Compressed EVA foam midsole and integrated TPU shank increases agility, stability and confidence underfoot
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- Taller collar adds support and helps seal out debris