The Acrux TR GTX Boot by Arc'teryx is a technical trekking boot that takes to multi-day routes in challenging terrain like a duck to water. Its' SuperFabric upper employs a unique micro-plated technology for improved abrasion-resistance and superior flexibility in a surprisingly lightweight package, while a Gore-Tex insert keeps moisture out without sacrificing breathability. The Vibram MegaGrip outsole features aggressive lug geometry that combines with the sticky rubber to deliver needed confidence in every step in every condition.
- GORE-TEX insert provides waterproof and breathable performance
- SuperFabric micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion-resistance for remarkably little weight
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot for stability and torsional rigidity
- 4 mm OrthoLite 3D-molded insert
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy