Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The light durable Acrux FL is specifically designed for warm weather hikes and approaches on varied terrain. The highly air permeable micromesh Adaptive Fit liner stretches around the foot for a custom fit and offers a high level of ventilation. Made from a quick drying PU coated nylon textile the upper is a seamless single piece utilizing thermolaminated construction to create a smooth uninterrupted surface that's lighter in weight exceptionally abrasion resistant and not subject to failure at seams. The injected EVA midsole is designed and moulded to work in tandem with the outsole for superior braking on descents and agility on the move. Three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend the Acrux FL's durability.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant durable light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Smearing grip insert with lateral durability lugs
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Low height light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- Polyurethane-coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh with air permeable EVA core
- TPU high abrasion protection films