Have complete winter protection with the Patera Parka. Featuring a sophisticated, relaxed silhouette with a supple 2-layer GORE-TEX shell that protects from outdoor elements. Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies place-specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit and reduce bulk. European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is needed most. The hood and neck gasket utilize synthetic insulation for additional warmth and moisture management. Stay warm and comfortable in the elegant Patera Parka.
- Updated style lines for a slightly more relaxed, straighter fit
- Insulated hood
- Hood and neck gasket utilizes synthetic insulation, and gives additional warmth and moisture management
- Two-way WaterTight™ Vislon zipper with a snap placket
- Responsible Down Standard certified product
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- P75d 2L GORE-TEX fabric gives waterproof/breathable protection
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Arc"Teryx so expensive?
A1:We often get questions about why is Arc’Terex so expensive?! The answer is… When you buy an arc Terex piece fall in love with it. Because it’s the last product like that you will need to buy. What we mean is it the construction of the product is so well thought out that you will be able to use this piece for many years.
- If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.