Altra's Superior 4.5 is yet another improvement upon its predecessor. This version takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. A completely redesigned knit upper offers increased durability and breathability in a locked-in fit and improved drainage makes rainy-day runs so easy. Whatever the trails throw at you, the Superior 4.5 has you covered.
- Footshape Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- Gaitertrap: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- Trailclaw: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Quantic™ midsole foam cushion combines responsive performance in a lightweight package
- Improved drainage for creek-crossing expeditions and rainy-day runs
- Sleeker, more rounded heel offers nimble handling over multiple terrains
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop PlatformTM
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Best for: Light trail running
- Moderate cushioning
- Synthetic knit upper, Nylon lining
- Approximate weight per pair: 14 ounces