Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Altra's Superior 4.5 is yet another improvement upon its predecessor. This version takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. A completely redesigned knit upper offers increased durability and breathability in a locked-in fit and improved drainage makes rainy-day runs so easy. Whatever the trails throw at you, the Superior 4.5 has you covered.
- Footshape Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- Gaitertrap: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- Trailclaw: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Quantic™ midsole foam cushion combines responsive performance in a lightweight package
- Improved drainage for creek-crossing expeditions and rainy-day runs
- Sleeker, more rounded heel offers nimble handling over multiple terrains
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop PlatformTM
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Best for: Light trail running
- Moderate cushioning
- Synthetic knit upper, Nylon lining
- Approximate weight per pair: 1.25 lbs