Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The upper of the new Lone Peak NeoShell is made of a revolutionary fabric that is waterproof on the outside yet breathable from the inside to maximize comfort and function. It's designed to fight off water and release heat to keep your feet cool and dry. This shoe is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber boot and is not designed for standing in water. Instead it is made to help keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. The FootShape toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for greater stability and comfort in shifting terrain. Designed to position your Heel and Forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper low-impact form throughout your trail run. An Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and to add a spring to each step. A Flexible StoneGuard rests above the midsole to deflect sharp jagged rocks from digging into or at your feet. The Fit4Her design means these mids are made with a female-specific shoe design to fit your unique foot.
- Ideal Uses: Hiking Fastpacking Cold Weather Wet Conditions Trail Running
- Designed to Improve: Running Form Toe Splay Stability Push-off Comfort Trail Running Ackle and Foot Strength
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop Platform
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- StoneGuard Sandwiched Rock Protection
- Natural Ride System
- GaiterTrap Technology
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams Polartec
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Approximate Weight: 11.4 ounces or 283 grams