Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Hiker is built for weekend warriors. A must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two the Hiker is equipped with carefully-selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you might experience along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters stomach aches sprains and wounds won't slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you.
- First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment
- Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items
- 5 Ã— 9 in. trauma pad and elastic bandage to control life-threatening bleeding
- Medication for allergic reactions itches pain and fever inflammation and diarrhea
- Professional tools including EMT shears and precision forceps ensure the most efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin