Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
Walk outside knowing you are protected with the Natrapel Pump insect repellent. This 20% Picaridin bug spray offers the whole family up to 12 hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects. Picardin is an active ingredient recommended by the CDC to repel against disease-carrying insects, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, and more. When doing any outdoor function this is the perfect family-friendly spray and you do not have to constantly reapply it. Not only that, but you can apply it to your clothing and gear without the fear of doing damage.
Features and Benefits:
- 12 Hours of Protection: Stay bite free all day with Natrapel's 20% Picaridin formula. This EPA-registered bug spray is proven to repel mosquitoes and ticks for up to 12 hours, providing maximum protection.
- Family Friendly: Use Natrapel with confidence on the whole family, even if you're pregnant or breastfeeding. Natrapel is approved for children over 2 months, making it the ideal family insect repellent.
- Travel Size Bug Spray: Take this travel size Natrapel with you everywhere you go. The convenient 3.4 oz. pump spray fits easily into your pack and is the maximum size approved for airplane travel in carryon bags.
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient: Choose the active ingredient recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects. Picaridin mimics the Piperine compound found in pepper plants to keep you bug free.
- Protection from Disease-Carrying Insects: Natrapel repels ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, dengue fever, yellow fever, and West Nile virus.
- Safe on Gear: Apply Natrapel Picaridin without fear of damaging your gear. The best fishing or hiking bug spray, this insect repellent won't damage fishing line, plastic, or other synthetic materials.