The Suunto Foot POD is a lightweight wireless enhancement for your Suunto t3, Suunto t4, or Suunto t6 that enables you to measure and record speed and distance information in real-time. Speed limit alerts warn you if you stray above or below your personal limits, making the Suunto Foot POD the ideal tool for marathon pacing and mixed-intensity training. For interval training, the ability to capture running speed and distance, as well as automatic lap times and distances, makes the Suunto Foot POD an invaluable training companion.
An easy-to-use clip firmly attaches the Suunto Foot POD to your shoelaces, keeping it in place when you're running in even the most demanding conditions. With up to 200 hours of use from one battery - three times longer than before - you'll be able to keep track of all your vital training data.
The Suunto Foot POD complements your Suunto heart rate monitor and Suunto Training Manager software. The combination of your run data and physiological data provides a complete picture of your training.
After your run, you can use Suunto Training Manager software to view speed profiles and graphs for comprehensive post-training analysis.
With a bright yellow color, this Foot POD will be easy to find if lost on a trail during a workout. When combined with the integrated altimeter of a Suunto t6, you'll get an even more complete picture of your performance - uphill, downhill, and on any terrain.
• Lightweight (27 g/0.95 oz including battery)
• Wireless transmission (up to 10 m/30 ft)
• Water resistant to 30 m/100 ft
• Disturbance-free ANT transmission technology
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C/5°F to 140°F
• For outdoor AND indoor use
• Speed measuring range: 1.5 - 5.5 m/s = 4.5 - 16.5 ft/s = 5.5 - 20 km/h = 3.4 - 12.4 mph
• Speed limit alarms
• Average speed
• Lap distance and automatic lap times
• User-replaceable battery
• Approximately 1.5' Wide x 2.5' Long x .5' Deep at Widest Points